Democratic Underground:
The Top Ten

Sport Update:
Stanford lost to Wazzu at home. The Bears lost in ovetime to UCLA at the rose bowl. Thus, the week ended balanced.

Special Thanks:
Thanks to Mitch who recovered my DISCLAIMER. I appreciate it alot. It means two things to me: 1) that somebody *actually* reads this email, and that 2) he should probably clean out his inbox. :D

Discuss!
There is an online version of this news-letter at:
Loquimur Latine, Vince's blog.
Head on over to discuss today's events!

DISCLAIMER: You are receiving this because I know you. Somehow. Some people even wonder WHY I know you, me being who I am, and you being who you are. Anyway, moving on... Because I know you I subsequently think that you must have similar political views as me. This maxim tends to be true, but is subject to the same laws of probability as all other stastisical maxims. That being said, is entirely possible, though not very likely, that I am wrong. If for any reason you should ever desire, you can be removed from this mass email list by simply asking me politely to take you off of it. You don't even have to say WHY you want off the list. In fact, it's best that you don't. Just say "remove me, please" and send it, and you can sleep peacefully with the knowledge that it is so. It has also happened that some people actually WANT to be added to this email list. If you know such a person, have them email me, and I'll happily add them. Also, have them introduce themselves in their email. I'm inveterate in my late20s, and I flip out whenever a complete stranger emails me and actually wants to receive a weekly political opinion piece. (As if there aren't enough opinions going around.) Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)