Rove tint my world

Stolen shamelessly from Atrios' comments section. Thanks to filkertom, and thanks for Rocky:

It was great when it all began,
I was a Wolfowitz-Cheney fan,
But it was over when they had the plan
To take out Iraq's muscle man.
Now the only thing that gives me hope
Is people see the Preznit is a dope.
Rove tint my world, keep me
Safe from my troublin' pain....

This war's eighteen months old,
Truly hideous to behold,
And Rummy, he should be told
This is poker and he has to fold.
Now the only things I've come to trust
Air America, Kos, and A-a-tri-os,
Rove tint my world, keep me
Safe from my troublin' pain.

It's beyond me,
Help me, Condi,
I'll stay the course, you'll see,
Just take Helen Thomas away-y-y-y,
What's this, let's see,
I feel --

2 Comments:

At 9/29/04, 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tee hee, very good.

I heard a good news comment, apparently polling numbers are quite accurate cause they say "eligible to vote" and that doens't count the one who are registering NOW to vote in this election which is going on all over, mostly to dump Bush.

Carol

 
At 9/29/04, 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant are *not* accurate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)