FUCK!!! FUCK!!! FUCK!!

That's the angry left for you, always screaming and well, being angy. Thank yod for blogs, where I can cuss up a storm in whatever god-fuck-damn language I want (and doesn't even perform a breath-o-liser to ensure I'm not inbriated, which I am). Merde, putant, puta madre!

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! If I wake up Odin's day and Bush-Monkey is still president, I'm gonna do something drastic (like nothing! Ha!) If I ever move to France, don't be surprised. I like the surender monkeys, at least they're willing to sacrifice 1.2 million to keep their capital from falling to the kaiser, how many did we blow through in 1812? Not that many, I assure you, and DC burned.

3 Comments:

At 10/30/04, 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm cautiously optimistic. The polls are putting into account fully the youth vote and other factors. Hang in, we all have to. But yeah if he wins we have a whole new set of problems, although win or lose it's a concensus that the republican party as we know it is over. They have to come up with something new.

Carol

 
At 10/30/04, 6:40 PM, Blogger Christine said...

i agree--i'm visualizing whirrled peas.
http://www.clowntech.com/win04/vote.htm

 
At 10/31/04, 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's start a meditation circle for Tues. I mean some kind of group thought process to help pull us through.

Ok, meet "here" on Tues?

Carol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)