VOTE! and Top Ten #177

Crawford Calling Edition.

Oh please, O Di immorali, vos oro, let me wake up November 3rd, the birds are chirping and the sun is shining, and one monkey-boy is already buying his bus ticket back to Texas (if they'll have him).

Update: How I'm voting on the things that I actually have control over, the state ballot measures. I'm still researching them all, so some aren't filled in. The "Imposter DEMS" field is a flyer I received in the mail that was very similar to the DEMS one, but differs on 3 issues, 63, 65, and 68. If I break with the DEMS, I've put my answer in blue. Here's more recommendations if you are interested in how newspapers and other organisations are endorsing these issues.

PropDEMSImpostersVote
1AYYY
59YTY
60YYN
60AYYN
61YYY
62NNY
63YNY
64NNN
65NeutralNY
66YYY
67NNN
68NYN
69NNN
70NNN
71YYY
72YYY

3 Comments:

At 11/2/04, 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, taking notes. Voting on my way home.

Carol

 
At 11/2/04, 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

early exit polls are favoring Kerry.

Carol

 
At 11/2/04, 3:03 PM, Blogger Christine said...

one prop made me laugh. went something like this (i'm not a lawyer): 'should the sf gov actively promote to national government that the troops should be brought back from iraq. yes or no."

gee, i wonder if that one will get voted in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)