Stuck in Patagonia

I guess it could be worse ( a lot worse). I am stuck in Rio Gallegos, a port town in Patagonia, in the province of Santa Cruz, Argentina. A nationwide pilot strike has caused all flights to leave this region sporadically (I´ve retained enough English to use that word properly in context).

Irregardless, we saw penguins in their natural habital, climbed a glacier and drank whiskey with its ice (yum!), and danced the tango (or at least tried to). See you all soon, all both of you!!!!

3 Comments:

At 11/28/05, 6:40 PM, Blogger cxjo said...

i think u can "chill" there for a while... hahahahahahahahaha

 
At 11/29/05, 8:36 AM, Blogger jenny said...

in my role as nitpicker extraordinaire, irregardless isn't really a word

there are definitely worse places to be stuck!

 
At 12/1/05, 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey

I'm stuck in a state of confusion...
and yes, there is whiskey here too!

-Carol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)