In morbum incido iterum

Sick again. Blargh. This time it's in my throat (last time it was my stomach). Head full, got the aches. No fever this time. I can't prove it, but I think I can blame it on the rain. All this moisture is forcing people indoors when they should be out. Crowds of people are incubators for colds and flus. I also think people aren't washing their hands as frequently as they should. Remember the anthrax scares? Cold and flu cases went down the following winter, probably because paranoid people washed their hands more. Isn't avian flu bad? You might get it, you know. (Feeling paranoid yet?) Wash your hands! Stop spreading diseases. Stop getting me sick!

1 Comments:

At 3/27/06, 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, yeah the hand washing is key. More than anything almost.
Well feel better. at least there is more rain coming so you aren't missing much.

-Carol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)