In morbum incido

I used to be better about titling my blogs in Latin. The above says, "I am sick," which is why I am at home with ready access to my Conversational Latin book. Yesterday was the worst. I had a fever (ardens febris) until about 10:30 last night. I was reminded of why fevers 'break'. I broke out into a sweat immediately. My head cleared, and the nausea went away, temporarily. Before that I had been a hot, incoherent mess (yes, that was a set up. Fire away). I barely had strength to drink water and eat my soup. Today is much better. I don't have a lot of energy, but I can at least sit up straight and type out a paragraph of text. You know you're on the mend when you feel anxious to get out of the house. For me, I set the squirrel trap and caught one of the buggers today. One short excursion later, I felt refreshed, and the little guy is now thoroughly confused, transported to a park two miles away. hehehe.

2 Comments:

At 3/18/06, 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Master of the Squirrel!
I hope you feel better, if seems everyone is sick, I was feeling it this week too. but the sun today helps.

-Carol

 
At 4/9/06, 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Different levels of intelligence (or knowledge of the English language) made it difficult reading. Pick a theme and stick with it. Wish you "well." U.S. dog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)