Honorable mention on dKos


My diary series on pollinators which I have been posting to Daily Kos made the late-night double feature! Click on the image to see my name in lights (or vlink highlights. whatever).



(The quick link to my diary entry is here.)

Labels: ,


My diary series on pollinators which I have been posting to Daily Kos made the late-night double feature! Click on the image to see my name in lights (or vlink highlights. whatever).



(The quick link to my diary entry is here.)

Labels: ,

]]>).toString(); var longs_blogitembody = blogitembody.replace(reg_longs2,replace_longs2).replace(reg_longs1,replace_longs1).replace(reg_nolongs,replace_shorts).replace(reg_unlongs,replace_shorts); // if (document.longs.check.checked==true) { document.write("
"+longs_blogitembody+"
"); document.write("
"+blogitembody+"
"); // } else { // document.write(blogitembody); // } -->

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)