Readercon

Don't ask me how Mike and I wound up being the featured geeks-in-the-crowd on Liz Gorinsky's Readercon blog post. I'm flattered, of course, but SFRevu took lots of photos at the con, so maybe it was a fluke. Also, here's a good one of Sarah, Aimee, Will, and Chris.

Readercon was a lot of fun. I re-connected with Clarionites, met authors both new and familiar, and watched a three hour game of Mafia (Mafia won).

Now I'm exhausted. Burlington has a lot to offer a convention like Readercon, but good food is not on that list. My two priorities when I got home were to eat a delicious, home-cooked, veggie meal (couscous and zucchini, made extra delicious by the addition of olive oil), and then sleep for nine hours straight. Ahhhh, Sunnydale, err, Sunnyvale. It's always good to come home again.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 7/21/08, 10:17 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I hope that wasn't too creepy! (If anything, it's probably less creepy than following vanity GoogleBlogSearch RSS results to unsuspecting people's comment sections.) I was looking for a picture from Ernest's feed with a nice crowd saturation, and it was only my luck that the best one I saw had a few people I knew featured prominently in it.

 
At 7/23/08, 11:41 AM, Blogger Crinis said...

Not creepy at all! I'm actually very flattered. (And I Google-stalk myself all the time, that's not a creepy thing, it's a geek thing). I do wish however that Mike and I didn't look like we were itching our fleas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)