Things to do while unemployed

While I have technically only been jobless for 3 business days, I've found time to do a laundry list of activities.

1. Laundry

2. Dishes

3. Watch Farscape (I'm almost through the first season)

4. Mope

5. Go to the coffee shop every morning

6. Have lunch with people I haven't seen in a while

7. Lose sleep

8. Write a novel (I'm 15k into the new one)

9. Bake lots of bread (Baguette is so good right out of the oven)

10. Fret over finances

11. Catch up on my reading (Easier written than done)

12. Design a garage attic

13. Build said attic

14. Spend too much time at Daily Kos


Oh, yes, "hunt for a new job" should be on the list as well.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11/12/08, 10:33 AM, Blogger jenny said...

mmmm fresh baguette

 
At 11/12/08, 12:16 PM, Blogger marshlady said...

I really have this feeling it's going to be short lived. But hugs in the meantime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

   Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)